Picture the Light in Your Life!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Challenge Card - Lacey Happy Birthday

This is another challenge card. I usually don't use lace, but it adds femininity to a card that could otherwise be unisex.

The rub on is an adhesive rub on. These are fun because you can use glitter or foiling to make the rub on coordinate perfectly with your project. I used Martha Stewart glitter on my rub on here.

I had a little trouble getting the glitter and dimension to show up in the pictures. So here's a different view and a close up of the glittered rub on.

One of my very best friends has a birthday coming up this summer. When I started designing this card, I thought it would be perfect for her. So, I am ahead of the game... as long as I remember to mail it in time!

Supplies:
Stamp: Just Rite
Ink: Stazon Black
Cardstock: Basic Grey, Paper Company
Dies: Spellbinders scalloped rectangles large & small
Accessories: Adhesive rub on, Martha Stewart glitter, lace, pop dots

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful colors, and fab use of rubons. Thank you for joining us this week at Practical Scrappers.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete